Care. Compassion. Community.
At LifeLong Medical Care, we believe everyone should have access to high-quality health and social services. Our California non-profit organization helps more than forty thousand individuals of all ages in Alameda, Contra Costa, and Marin Counties every year.
Our Services Help Others In Many Ways.
Our multi-site Community Health Centers feature several locations in Berkeley, Oakland, Richmond, San Pablo and Novato. Our health centers provide a wide range of services.
- Primary health and dental care.
- Pediatric, adult and geriatric care.
- Chronic disease and HIV/AIDs treatment.
We Support The Community With Innovative Programs.
LifeLong Medical Care gives people access to other integrated services that promote wellness. In addition to the examples below, we provide many other positive, life-enhancing programs. It’s all part of our commitment to give everyone a chance at a healthy life, and to do so in a compassionate and accepting way towards all individuals.
- A supportive housing program that provides medical care at eight centers.
- School-based health services.
- Mobile dental services for the homeless.