Make a Difference
Last year, our community volunteers dedicated hundreds of hours to help our patients eliminate health disparities and achieve higher quality health care. LifeLong sincerely appreciates our volunteers for their compassion and dedication to improving community health.
LifeLong Medical Care offers a diverse array of volunteer opportunities and can work with you to find one that best fits your interests and availability. Click here to visit our VolunteerMatch.org profile page for a list of current volunteer opportunties.
- Some volunteer positions may require health-related skills
- Second language abilities are desired but not required
- Adults over 18 years of age*
- High school diploma education status or higher
- Clean criminal history and background check
- Gain an invaluable and fulfilling experience from working with our patients
- Learn or develop new professional and health-related skills
- Boost career options and meet people from all backgrounds