We are pleased to offer COVID-19 testing broadly to our communities at outdoor testing tent sites located in Oakland, Berkeley and Richmond.
Do I have to be a patient of LifeLong Medical Care to get tested?
No. If you are not currently a LifeLong patient but you have Medi-Cal, Medicare, are uninsured or undocumented, we can test you at no cost if you meet certain income criteria.
- If you ARE a LifeLong patient, please call (510) 981-4100 to schedule a no-cost COVID-19 test.
- If you are NOT a LifeLong patient, please call (510) 981-4199 to be screened for eligibility, registered and scheduled for a test or schedule a test through our community testing page below.
Do I have to have symptoms to be tested?
No. We can test you whether you have COVID-19 symptoms or not.
Do I have to schedule a testing appointment in advance?
Yes. At this time we require an appointment be scheduled in advance.
Is there anyone who is not eligible to be tested?
If you have private insurance and are not already a patient of LifeLong Medical Care, please call your primary care provider to inquire about COVID-19 testing.
Where can I get tested for COVID-19?
All of LifeLong Medical Care's COVID-19 testing sites offer drive-thru testing (for patients in cars) and walk-up testing (for patients without cars).
- LifeLong William Jenkins Health Center - 150 Harbour Way, Richmond, CA 94801
- LifeLong Administration Office - 2344 Sixth Street, Berkeley, CA 94710
- LifeLong Trust Health Center - 386 14th Street, Oakland, CA 9461
- LifeLong East Oakland Health Center - 10700 MacArthur Boulevard, Oakland, CA 94605
|Frequently Asked Questions|