LifeLong Medical Care provides high-quality health and social services to underserved people of all ages; creates models of care for the elderly, people with disabilities and families; and advocates for continuous improvements in the health of our communities.
Our Core Values
- We respect each person and celebrate the rich diversity of our communities.
- We believe all people are entitled to quality health care that serves the whole person.
- We are dedicated to recruiting, training, and supporting a diverse, compassionate, and skilled staff.
- We are committed to eliminating health disparities.
- We maximize our impact on the health of our community through local, state and national partnerships.
- We continuously seek to hear our patients' voice as we assess, develop and improve our programs.