Easy, fast and affordable care
Access your and your family's health care 24/7 with MyChart – a free, personalized and secure program that helps you manage all aspects of your care. With MyChart, you can:
- Schedule and view appointments
- View your medical information
- Access your test results
- Request prescription refills
- Communicate with your healthcare team
If you are having a medical or psychiatric emergency, call 911 right away. For other non-emergency medical matters, call your doctor's office.
New to MyChart?
You can sign up for MyChart in three convenient ways:
- Register for MyChart online –
- Register at your provider's office – At your next appointment, ask to set up a MyChart account and they can help you register.
- Register by phone - Simply call to speak with LifeLong Medical Care representative at (510) 981-3292.
Already have a MyChart account?
Log in to MyChart with the link below to get instant access to your medical information:
Is there a MyChart App?
MyChart is available for Apple® or Android™ so you can have access to your health care information anywhere you have a smartphone. Once you’ve downloaded the app, choose LifeLong Medical Care as your healthcare organization. Then log in with your username and password.
Having trouble logging in to MyChart?