Easy, fast and affordable care
Access your and your family's health care 24/7 with MyChart – a free, personalized and secure program that helps you manage all aspects of your care. With MyChart, you can:
- View your medical history such as immunizations, allergies, current medications, and lab results
- Request prescription refills and appointments
- Review past and upcoming appointments
- Communicate with your healthcare team
If you are having a medical or psychiatric emergency, call 911 right away. For other non-emergency medical matters, call your doctor's office.
New to MyChart?
You can sign up for MyChart in three convenient ways:
- Register for MyChart online – If you received a 10-digit activation code at your last appointment, click here to register online. If you don’t have the activation code, all you need to do is provide some basic information and Register without an activation code.
- Register at your provider's office – At your next appointment, ask to set up a MyChart account and they can help you register.
- Register by phone - Simply call to speak with LifeLong Medical Care representative at (510) 981-4100 ext. 8.
Already have a MyChart account?
Log in to MyChart with the link below to get instant access to your medical information:
Is there a MyChart App?
MyChart is available for Apple® or Android™ so you can have access to your health care information anywhere you have a smartphone. Once you’ve downloaded the app, choose LifeLong Medical Care as your healthcare organization. Then log in with your username and password.
Having trouble logging in to MyChart?
Forgot your password? Having issues logging in? Contact a LifeLong Medical Care representative at (510) 981-4100 ext. 8.