To access LifeLong Connect, please click one of the following:
|LifeLong Brookside Patients||LifeLong Patients|
If you would like to register for LifeLong Connect, you may do so with your health center or by calling (510) 981-4100 ext. 8.
LifeLong Connect allows patients to get health information and make requests directly through the portal, at their convenience, rather than having to call on the phone or speak with someone at the health center.
Patients can use LifeLong Connect with their computer, tablet, or smart phone. The only requirement to sign up is an email account. If patients do not have an email account, we will help them create one.
Using LifeLong Connect, patients can:
- Request/make appointments
- Request medication refills
- Review their personal health record, including lab test results
- Make payments
- Request information, including
- Status of referrals and forms
- Access to vast array of health education materials and resources
- Request letters or forms
- Submit changes to registration and account information
- Submit non-clinical general inquiries, such as appointment status, complaints, kudos, or general questions
If you want more information about LifeLong Connect, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.