Care. Compassion. Community.
We are pleased to offer COVID-19 tests at no cost to you at outdoor testing tent sites located in Oakland, Berkeley and Richmond. >>Learn More
LifeLong Medical Care is continuing to care for you and your loved ones through telephone and video visits as much as possible. We are increasing in-person visits for limited services when necessary. Please call (510) 981-4100 to make a medical or behavioral health appointment. For dental appointments, call our dental care locations directly.
Should you need to come in for a visit we are taking every precaution to keep you and our staff safe. Lifelong Medical Care has instituted the following COVID-19 specific protocols and procedures:
- Appropriate and plentiful Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for staff.
- Mandatory face masks for all.
- Daily symptom screening and temperature checks of all staff, patients and visitors coming into health centers.
- Physical distancing.
- Increased sanitizing of highly touched areas.
- Only 1 parent/guardian may accompany a minor patient. Other children and family should stay home.
For dental care, we have also:
- Installed medical grade HEPA air filtration systems and other equipment to eliminate, reduce and contain aerosol production during care.
Services Available Include
- Urgent Care
- Primary & Preventative Medical Care
- Prenatal Care
- Pediatric Care
- Geriatric Care
- Women’s Health/Family Planning
- Wellness & Health Education
- Chronic Disease Screening & Management
- HIV programs
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) for opioid and alcohol use
- Preventative Care
- Patient Education
- Care Coordination
- Virtual Visits
- Recovery Support
- Connection to Resources